Phoenix labor strategy experts design and implement operations and labor strategies for companies requiring rapid and sustainable improvements. They serve as trusted advisors to management teams, hourly employees, and unions (when applicable), using a hands-on approach that consistently eliminates eleven percent to seventeen percent of total labor costs, increases productivity among shift workers, advances employee recruiting and retention, and drives current employee engagement and happiness.
Our labor strategy experts work with clients through three distinct and separable phases. Our operations and labor strategy review focus on identifying quantifiable cost-saving opportunities and developing action plans to capture them. Our employee feedback and engagement survey assist management and owners in understanding what both prospective and current employees really want and need. Lastly, our implementation team composed of senior operating experts helps our clients drive to value through hands-on execution of management-approved initiatives.
We support these services through a number of unique offerings:
- Operations and labor strategy workshop to quickly identify immediate opportunities
- Operations and labor strategy review to quantify cost-saving opportunities
- Customized employee engagement survey and benchmarking
- Labor stabilization (during periods of distress)
- Shift work change management implementation
- Staffing plans and strategy
- Labor and staffing operations due diligence and cost-saving estimation
- Labor requirement forecasting and profitability modeling